Search Consultant - Pemberton Stewart International
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pemberton Stewart International Ltd.
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Founded in 2007 in Hong Kong, Pemberton Stewart is a leading executive search firm servicing Financial Services clients across Asia. Over the last 10 years, we have built a reputation as a research driven, consultative firm, with deep product knowledge and the agility to adapt to our client’s needs. To build on the next decade of success, we are looking for the new generation of consultants to join our team of experienced search consultants in the following two teams: Global Banking Compliance and Risk Management
Working as part of closely knit team, your role will be to deliver client led research and end to end candidate management. This will include market research, identifying and managing candidates through the search process whilst developing your own network of candidates. We are looking for people we can teach, motivate and inspire to become the next generation of successful head-hunters.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken. Fluency in English is mandatory, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable commercial acumen, gained either in recruitment or other sectors, with the ambition to become a fee earning consultant over time.
- Experience in managing candidates through the full recruitment life cycle coupled with the confidence and credibility to handle senior candidates independently.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality research documents.
For each of the teams, we are specifically looking for:
Compliance and Risk management
- Minimum 4 years’ recruitment experience gained in either contingent or search environment
- Banking compliance / risk coverage is a pre-requisite – ideally with strong risk coverage of credit, market and operational risk
- 1 to 3 years recruitment experience gained in either contingent or search environment
- Investment banking or front office Financial Services experience preferred but not essential
If interested, please send your details to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.