Secretary, Corporate Finance and Capital Markets Support
Provide general secretarial support to the team members of the Corporate Finance & Capital Markets Department.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Act as the administrator to handle leave administration, business trip administration and expenses and procurement administration of the department.
- Perform general secretarial duties such as handling telephone calls/visitors; drafting correspondences; receiving, distributing and tracking incoming/outgoing correspondences.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments and conferences, and assist in preparation of documentation.
- Prepare presentation and marketing materials/brochures.
- Organize and maintain filing system including the filing and storage of confidential documents
- Arrange travel schedule, itinerary, transportation and accommodations.
- Setup interviews based on the request from Manager and Human Resources.
- Involve and participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Arrange secretary roster of the department, i.e. assign lunch break and leave back up.
- Post-secondary education or above with formal secretarial training.
- Minimum 3 years’ secretarial / administrative experience preferably in reputable investment banks.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.