A PRC investment bank is recruiting Secretary for CEO and Deputy CEO in Hong Kong. The incumbent will provide full spectrum of secretarial, corporate affairs and administrative functions.
- Provide secretarial and executive assistant to Senior Management (CEO and Deputy CEO)
- Diary management, travel and meeting arrangements for CEO and DCEO
- Perform administrative activities such as business correspondence, travel and hotel accommodation arrangement, handle expenses claims reimbursement etc
- Arrange executive meetings and business appointments
- Assist in drafting presentation and presentation materials
- Maintain the corporate filing system
- Assist in ad hoc projects and assignment as and when required
- Degree Holder in Business Studies/Secretarial Studies or equivalent
- Around 5 years of secretarial working experience, serving senior management in sizeable firm / financial institution
- Pleasant and discreet personality
- Multi-tasking, organized, with strong sense of responsibility and time management
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English (high fluency / native Mandarin speaking is preferred)
- Immediately available will be an advantage
In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong, the personal data being collected from your job application to this recruitment advertisement will be held and used by i-Contact Executive Search Ltd for job referrals and recruitment-related purposes.