Securities Technology - Client Integration and Relationship Management PM, Vice President
Citi Investor Services is a business line within Securities Services. It includes products across Global Custody, Fund Administration, Collateral Management, Transfer Agency, Post-Trade Compliance and Agency Lending.
Our broad product suite allows us to service a wide range of clients globally including the world's largest asset managers, insurers, pensions and endowments, sovereign wealth funds, other banks, and hedge funds. The success of Investor Services is a top strategic priority for Markets and ICG leadership.
The Custody and Funds Services technology Client Integration and Relationship management team plays a critical role in successfully onboarding these clients, coordinating the complex onboarding programs in partnership with both clients and internal business partners, as well as maintaining ongoing relationships with the clients.
Citi Securities Services Technology is looking for an experienced project manager to join the technology team delivering significant Custody and Funds client onboarding initiatives and to take a leadership role in coordinating and delivering complex client onboarding programs.
The role will entail working with different business and technology teams across multiple locations and organizing and coordinating the technology onboarding program, as well as working closely with clients - thus the candidate needs to possess exceptional communications skills combined with experience within securities services, particularly Custody and Funds Servicing. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Competencies Key Competencies:
- Lead client onboarding technology program to facilitate successful and timely delivery of all project phases end-to-end.
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders (across functions); works closely with external clients.
- Ensure that program has detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Manage stakeholders and take administrative responsibility for overall program, adhering to Citi best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners across Technology, Operations and Product divisions.
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draw on diverse range of internal and external sources.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how IT project leadership integrates within the overall technology function to achieve objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
- Further Client-related activities include working with Citi Sales, Product and other Technology units to complete Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence for both new client deals and existing, including completion of technology estimates.
- Significant experience in program management attained within financial services.
- Significant experience of Funds Servicing businesses is preferable, particularly within multiple local APAC markets.
- Significant (8-10 years) experience working within Technology, Operations or Client-facing activities.
- Experience in delivering complex technical programs and projects involving multiple stakeholders, including managing financials, stakeholders and overall program governance.
- Experience of working with clients and managing client expectations across different geographical locations and with a significant amount of uncertainty.
- Experience with full SDLC including Agile methodology and including testing and defect coordination.
- Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Strong attention to detail in management reporting.
- Strong technical background - able to come up to speed and understand differing technologies quickly.
- Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT.
- PMP/PgMP, Prince 2 or similar formal project management certification preferred.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .