Security Compliance Manager - IT (Secuity Management)
- Perform security assessment according the established security standards on IT projects.
- Co-ordinate and support audit response and reporting
- Conduct Security BCP planning
- Co-ordinate and support various type of security tests such as static or dynamic code analysis, penetration testing and red-team exercises ... etc.
- Produce security compliance reports and dashboards.
- Follow up on non-compliance issue of security management, and work with the owners on treatments.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in information security, IT audit, or technology risk management.
- Possess excellent knowledge of security compliance requirements and the corresponding processes, such as vulnerability and patch management, security hardening, security acceptance tests etc.
- Familiar with information security standards and best practices.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements on information security for financial institutions.
- Solid experience in Windows and Linux system administration.
- Solid experience in Security products and tools, such as network perimeter controls, endpoint security controls, SIEM etc.
- Possess good data analytics skills to compile effective metrics and reporting.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Good problem-solving and strong self-motivation to achieve deliverables
- Experience in developing information security policy, standard, and procedure
- Security certificates such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX