Senior/Customer Care Manager
- Handle customer complaints and feedback from various means strictly in accordance with internal & external regulatory requirements and report special cases to management immediately;
- Liaise with relevant parties for thorough investigation of complaints & root cause analysis and reply customers in a timely manner;
- Propose resolutions to complaints and ensure they can minimize the Bank's reputational risk as well as in line with the overall business strategies, aiming to turn customer complaints into compliments;
- Review customer complaints/feedback and internal workflows/procedures to identify service gaps. Recommend feasible/practical service and system enhancement to meet/exceed customer expectations, thus, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Conduct service quality assessments to monitor internal service standard. Provide training/coaching to ensure members compliance with internal & external regulatory requirements and achievement of service excellence & KPI;
- Prepare periodic management reports.
- University graduate in translation/business discipline;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in financial institution (preferably in banking industry), by which at least 5 years hands on experience in complaint handling with 3 years in supervisory role;
- Positive thinking, strong initiative, result-oriented and willing to embrace challenges;
- Customer-centric and innovative;
- Excellent mediation, analytical, problem-solving skills and able to handle complaints independently;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua would be an advantage;
- Proficient in common PC applications, such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.