Senior/IT Infrastructure Specialist (System & Data Management)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 17 Oct 18
Implement, configure and administer servers and storage
• Implement, configure and administer servers and storage
• Maintain the server infrastructure to ensure stability and achieve optimal performance.
• Assist to evaluate and standardize server and storage including hardware/software.
• Provide 3rd level of support for problem resolution in case escalated from outsourcing vendors.
• Provide performance tuning and capacity planning support.
• Liaise with external and internal users to provide system solutions.
• Assist to define IT policy and standards pertaining to Unix and Storage .
• Support the Disaster Recovery Strategy.
• Enforce and execute problem and change management procedures.
• Experience in supporting Unix/Linux OS and Storage
• Solid working experience Solaris, AIX, Redhat Linux, HA Cluster, etc
• Hands on knowledge in using system management tools e.g. Satellite, SCOM, APM, NBU, Ansible, etc
• Familiar with system performance monitoring and recovery technique
• Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines.
• 3-5 years in-depth experience in Unix/Linux server and storage implementation and support.
• Solid experience in server and system software products.
• Certification in OCP and/or RHCE preferred
• ITIL certification is also an added advantage
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.