We are looking for an experienced BA/PM who can demonstrate superior analytical and collaboration skills and techniques to appropriately analyze data and processes from front-to-back systems across multiple products. You will actively participate in cross-functional groups to solve problems across different domains, build a network of relationships to collect and disseminate information, and promote partnership for desired objectives.
This is a hands-on analytic and project management role. The successful candidate will be expected to understand the domain topics, perform in-depth analysis and define solutions. You will also manage projects through the entire SDLC from project initiation to implementation into a production environment. The role will be based in Hong Kong and will report to the Head of Finance IT Delivery.
- Collect from business users current and future requirements in business processes and data
- Analyze business processes and data, and liaise across different teams to agree and document optimal design
- Contribute ideas towards improvements in processes and data management
- Project Management. Manage end-to-end delivery of projects. Plan and track project SDLC and cross-team engagement activities
- Ensure that developments are undertaken (either in-house or vendor) follow the firm's standards and practices, and are taking us towards our end-state architecture
- Provide high quality and accurate high level and detailed project status communications to stakeholders in a concise and timely manner
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10-12 years of experience in IT projects gained in Financial Institutions, of which a minimum of 3 years must be in a project management role
- Good overall business knowledge of Finance and Treasury functions, such as legal and management accounting, securities products accounting, group consolidation, allocation, multi-GAAP, funding, liquidity management, BI reporting, etc.
- Strong Software Delivery Management, creating and tracking project plans and working across many teams globally within IT and the Business in order to achieve success
- Attention to details
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and disciplined
- Clear and confident communication style – verbal and written
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and adopt and propose best practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related area
Preferred Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Knowledge and experience of Finance and Treasury systems
- Worked in an AGILE project environment – “narratives”, stand-ups, demos, frequent iterations etc…
- Experience in using Jira, and other project management tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – English essential
- Strong verbal communication skills – Mandarin advantage (optional)
- Strong written communication skills – Chinese advantage (optional)
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Senior/Lead Finance IT Business Analyst / Project Manager (AVP/VP) - Global Investment Bank in HK in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) IT Business Analyst - Life Insurance Group
2) Digital IT Business Analyst - Wealth Management
3) Front Office C# Algo Developer - Leading Investment Bank - Hong Kong