Our client, a boutique Asset Management firm (with PE fund exposures) is looking for a candidate with interest developing in PE fund accounting + Asset Management field. Candidates with inhouse accounting experience and PE fund related experience is highly preferred. They provide a flexible and diverse culture which allow candidates to have exposures across front, middle to back office.
Responsibilites / Requirements:
- Report to the CFO
- Perform monthly account analysis, book close and supervise the accountant
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the expense payments and daily general ledger
- Familiar with audit process and communicate with auditors with FRR and SFC reporting/checking experience in Big 4
- Perform fund admin/accounting work such as KYC, drawdown notice, equalization, cash flow waterfall, NAV calculation, etc.
- Supervise company secretarial work
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Assist in bank account opening process and annual reviews
- Other ad hoc work as required
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.