Senior Actuarial Associate, Par Fund Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Prepare and conduct analysis for annual bonus declaration and illustration, stakeholder communications and support regular reports to the management team. Engage in Par Fund Management projects and involve in new business initiatives as a continuation refinement of current practices and to support business needs.
- Prepare for annual bonus declaration and illustration for policyholders. Ensure timely and accurate deliverables, as well as provide relevant analysis and reports to the management team.
- Provide analysis to support project initiatives like bonus rules enhancement, management action review and other analysis required to support business needs and to refine the current practice especially for Policyholder Reasonable Expectation (PRE) management.
- Perform seriatim and fund level asset share calculation, fund transfer and other operations relevant to with-profits funds.
- Maintain accurate asset share and bonus models; perform coding changes as necessary and maintain process and methodology documentation.
- Provide analysis and operational support to the team and other team members within the Par management team; perform User Acceptance Tests when necessary.
- Involve and support on preparation of stakeholders' communications, include handling of queries from customers and regulatory bodies, and support requests from Marketing and frontlines.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Actuarial Science / Statistics / Mathematics or relevant fields
- Associate of Society of Actuaries or other equivalent actuarial bodies
- 3+ years' experience in Life Insurance/ consultant industries
- Strong financial modelling skills, knowledge in Prophet and/or Stochastic modelling is advantageous
- Attentive to details and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in reserving and capital basis / financial reporting