Senior Actuarial Associate, Participate Business
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Coordinate investment strategy formulation/strategic asset allocation (SAA) and ensure quality delivery of results; communicate to multiple internal and external stakeholders regarding Investment Management initiatives
- Determine investment strategies based on product features (aka strategic asset allocation), models and tests. Select benchmarks and review policies, mandates. Conduct model changes when necessary and review impact analysis of new strategies.
- Monitor key financial parameters to determine dynamic investment strategies and risks. Perform key financial risks reporting and analysis and communicate to stakeholders about investment performance.
- Coordinate the exploration and development of new investment asset class initiatives; Formulate model investment strategies
- University degree holder majoring in Computer Science and Statistics or related fields
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of actuarial mathematics and life insurance products
- Experience in ALM, valuation, pricing. capital management and investments operations is highly preferred
- Proficient in Prophet with knowledge on stochastic modeling. Familiar with with-profits business and UK reporting standard an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solvency skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skill and good supervisory skill