(Senior) Administration Manager (Information Management)
- Lead the administration team to handle full spectrum of office administration function such as office supplies, repair & maintenance, office documentation management and office security, etc.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative assistance to the General Manager of the department, including diary, meeting, appointment schedule management, meeting minute drafting etc.
- Handle key HR duties including recruitment, training & development
- Organize and prepare the regular/ad-hoc reports as assigned by senior management
- Review and approve the outgoing correspondences prepared by the admin team
- Review and monitor department's budget and regular variance analysis
- Check the billings and prepare expenses reports for management's approval
- Assist in formulating, implementing and reviewing administrative policies and procedures
- Other ad-hoc and/or administration tasks as assigned
- Minimum 5 years proven relevant work experience, office administration work experience from banking industry is preferred, amongst 2 years' experience in serving senior executive is essential
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a plus
- Well-organized, able to handle multi-tasks and prioritize works under tight schedule
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)