Join our fast-growing Wealth Management teams Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. With this aim, we're rapidly expanding our client-facing team in Wealth Management business and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
- Promote full range of wealth management products
- Seize the future through professional wealth planning to help people achieve their personal goals
- Solicit new businesses and long-term relationship
- Tailor-made, well-structured and comprehensive training program
- In-house permanent position with attractive fixed base salary + incentives & fringe benefits
- Coaching and mentoring by a team of experienced and well respected mentor
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance or other disciplines.
- Minimum 2 to 8 years relevant experience in financial institutions or wealth management sales.
- With professional and regulatory qualifications (IIQE Paper 1, 2 and 3 is required / HKSI Paper 1, 7 and 8)
- High level of customer centric mindset & integrity with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- High integrity, proactive with inspiration, good teamwork and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Cantonese
- More experience will be considered as Senior position
- Potential candidate with IANG or Dependent Visa are welcome.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commerical Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file one year from the date of the application.)