Senior Analyst/Team Head – Risk Reporting
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Quality Risk Management & Operations (QRMO) Limited
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Reporting to the Fund Operations Manager, you will have extensive exposure in hedge fund industry for back office operations processing, including but not limited to, trade booking/processing, settlement and confirmations, and handling corporation actions of hedge funds with dynamic trading strategies across different financial markets and investment products. You should have fundamental knowledge and experience in the funds industry.
- Perform regular portfolio exposure, liquidity reporting and risk limit monitoring
- Provide a customized solution to our clients to address their specific needs
- Manage a small team to ensure operation service quality
- Coordinate system migration for risk reporting
- Perform daily pricing on various products
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in risk reporting in hedge fund or asset management company
- Knowledge of wide range of investment products.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel VBA
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-initiated and a good team player
- CFA/FRM qualification is an advantage
Attractive salary and good fringe benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary by e-mail. All personal information will be used for recruitment purpose.
About Quality Risk Management & Operations (QRMO) Limited -
QRMO - a subsidary of Linedata, is a financial services company providing specialized outsourcing solutions in the areas of back office, middle office and risk management for hedge funds in the Asia region.