Senior Analyst, FIG IBD
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
An European Bank with strong presence in Hong Kong is looking for a FIG Analyst/Associate to join their growing platform.
- Support senior bankers in the origination and execution of financing, capital markets and advisory mandates for Financial Institutional Clients in Asia
- Develop and maintain client and market databases and Analyze and evaluate clients, including their financial condition, operations, market position, strategy and objectives.
- Assist in the analysis and assessment of client requirements in conjunction with the relevant product teams.
- Prepare appropriate client proposals, pitch books, valuation assessments, industry updates etc.
- Prepare documents for the relevant internal committees for approval of transactions.
- Bachelor's or above from reputed university.
- 2 or 4 years of Investment Banking experience ideally focusing within Financial Institutions
- Strong communication skills in both English & Mandairn
- Willing to travel on internal and client assignment
A strong opportunity to join a fast growing platform and be part of the growth.