Senior Analyst, IFRS 17 Implementation & Analytics
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
•\tThis role focuses on Project Halley, the Group-wide project for the implementation of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9
•\tSupport the IFRS 17 Implementation & Analytics team in the design, development and implementation of the selected IFRS 17 solution across different business units of the Group
•\tSupport the development of use cases for Finance DataWarehouse
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the technical workstream to understand the methodology and translate it into requirements and end-to-end solution design
- Coordinate within execution workstream to drive a smooth solution implementation
- Liaise with local business units and Group BAU team to gather their requirements on Finance DataWarehouse
- Perform assessments on the requirements and form meaningful use cases for the Finance DataWarehouse
- Support the regular communication/updates with senior management
- Support management's initiatives on ad-hoc basis
- Accountability to deliver work stream targets on time and within budget
- Sufficient documentation of production flow for knowledge transfer to BAU
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the life insurance industry with strong business sense and Actuarial knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS 17 is a strong plus
- Consulting and project management experience is a plus
- Fast learner and be able to quickly get up-to-speed with the requirements in IFRS 17
- Self-motivated and be passionate about participating in Group-wide changes
- Strong analytical skills and be able to clearly present results systematically and logically
- Team player with good communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.