Senior Analyst, IT Planning & Governance, Information Technology
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Assist IT planning activities, including but not limited to business planning, technology & digital planning, and business continuity planning
- Assist in defining and optimizing IT governance framework, policies, and processes according to Group IT standards
- Support the document review cycle and contribute to document management process automation via RPA tools
- Support IT audits & risks tracking; initiate & enforce remediation works
- Facilitate IT management reporting and steering meetings
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of effective governance and controlling tools
- Stay connected with new market practices/ methodologies, and bring in these concepts/ ideas with smooth adaption to our existing IT operating model, e.g. organizing trainings and workshops
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of IT related working experience in sizable companies. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
- Experience in IT process design, control and governance is highly-valued. Project Management and System Development related experience a plus.
- Self-motivated with effective working mode under minimal supervision
- Capable of thinking laterally and innovatively to contribute to creative and pragmatic solutions
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player and proactive
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Good sense in IT governance frameworks and IT management methodologies
- Attention to details while able to speak up as appropriate
- Good project management skill, certification in project management such as PMP a plus
- Knowledge in Insurance business is an advantage but not mandatory
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.