Senior Analyst (Insurance Web Applications)
- HKD25000 - HKD35000 per month + .
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
The largest Japanese life insurance company in the world.
A largest global life insurance company in the world. Headquartered in Tokyo with over 20,000 employees over 45 countries.
- Technical duties:
- Design, develop technology components to meet business goals;
- Design and implement integration interfaces to ensure every Insurance Life-product's applications and systems are orchestrated and operated per design;
- Be able to provide technical advices on business requirements gathering;
- Vendors Management:
- Be able to listen to client's needs and translate technical requirement;
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring the IT web applications projects;
- Be able to be the first contact point to deal and coordinate with local and global vendors for projects development;
- Maintain the IT governance policies and standards
- User problems troubleshooting.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 3 years of experiences in Web Applications & Multithreading;
- Knowledge of "Insurance life products" domain;
- Experience in System Integration and Web Service such as SOAP, REST;
- Proficient in technical programming languages such as C#.NET / JAVA / SQL;
- Strong understanding of implementing solutions involving relational databases and SQL;
- Exceptional communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.