Senior Analyst Programmer(AngularJS) - Leading bank, 30-50k
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 08 Oct 18
Leading bank seeks a Senior Analyst Programmer to join their global project team offering excellent career growth.
Our client is a leading bank within Asia. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
Collect user requirements work together with system analysts
- System development and maintenance for mobile applications covering design, programming, testing and documentation; using React Native or Java for Android
- Develop web applications using ReactJS, Redux, SCSS, Webpack, AngularJS for different projects
- Support on systems implementation and training
- Lead programmers and analyst programmer to develop quality program coding and give technical advices
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team or user department
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' solid ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming model using
- Hands on experience in design and development of application
- Strong system analytical skill and architectural design ability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.