Senior Analyst / Associate, Healthcare Investment Division
Bank of China Group Investment Limited (BOCGI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of China Company Limited since 1984. As the only professional investment company of the BOC based in Hong Kong, BOCGI has invested in a great number of large infrastructures and major projects in the Hong Kong and Macao areas, mainland China and Overseas, covering such sectors as real estate, industry, energy, transportation, media, hotels and finance. BOCGI clearly repositioned itself strategically, expanded new business fields, perfected risk control mechanism and optimized its investment structure. With its return on investment mounting year by year, it has become an effective means and important carrier of BOC in the sphere of investment banking focusing on the business of direct investment and asset management.
In order to cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for talented individual to join our professional team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative due diligence, financial modeling, valuation assessment on prospective investments opportunities
- Coordinate with accounting professionals, legal counsel and consultants through all phases of the transaction including due diligence, valuation, structuring, negotiation and documentation
- Monitor current investments and engage in post-investment management with the ability to design and implement plans that improve profitability and operational efficiencies in order to maximize the return
- Prepare investment proposal for managements’ review
- Search and originate new private equity investment opportunities
- Conducted in-depth research on selected investment themes
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Pharmacy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other related disciplines. Member of CFA is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience gained from leading Private Equity / Investment bank / International law firm / Consulting firm
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Entrepreneurial drive with very strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Mandarin and English
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits. Interested parties, please submit your application with expected salary. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.