Senior Anti Fraud Monitoring Officer
- Investigate online banking and emerge bank fraud cases external fraud activities arising from Personal Banking Products Department;
- Perform fraud investigations and submit reports;
- Investigate staff who may have violated policy or fraud, and recover related losses;
- Interact with external partners such as law enforcement agencies and banks to maintain intelligence exchange;
- Ensure compliance with relevant bank's policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Any other duty as directed by Manager, Anti-Fraud or the management.
- Secondary school graduate or above;
- At least 1-2 years relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua;
- Be a good team-player, proactive and self-motivated; and
- Independent thinking, self-motivation and job responsibility.