Senior Application Development Manager / Application Development Manager (DevSecOps Transformation and Change Management)
- Navigate and scale adoption of new IT methodologies and operating models that drive business agility (Agile frameworks, DevSecOps).
- Define DevSecOps capability transformation strategy and roadmap.
- Responsible for design framework for Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Advising key counterparts on the principles and benefits of Continuous Delivery, DevSecOps and Agile delivery.
- Architecting and directing the implementation of all aspects of DevSecOps and Continuous Delivery solutions.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress of Continuous Delivery, DevSecOps and Agile delivery to the management.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of application development experience with minimum 2 years' in agile development practice.
- Hands-on experience in leading DevSecOps transformation or scaling DevSecOps operating model.
- Experience in managing multiple industry leading Agile and DevSecOps tools to enable continuous integration and deployments.
- Experience in implementing agile practices broadly across a large enterprise, related banking experience is an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and remain calm under pressure. Comfortable with solving problems with ambiguity.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Application Development Manager.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.