Senior Application Development Manager / Application Development Manager (Digital Banking)
- Lead, manage and implement IT digitalization projects in Agile way of works to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Deliver technology solutions to achieve digital transformation goals of the bank.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
- Work closely with users, vendors and collaborate with cross-functional teams for system requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing on digital banking project.
- Monitor and communicate project progress and issues with project teams and stakeholders.
- Identify dependencies and potential risks across project, take measure to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Troubleshoot problem and propose recommendation to resolve issue, and collaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolve technical issue.
- Liaise and coordinate effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of application development experience, preferably in agile development practice.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE/Springboot development.
- Sound knowledge of various technologies such as microservices, API, CI/CD Pipeline, DevSecOps tools, open source framework, container, docker and kubernetes.
- Proven track record of designing, running, and managing sizable digital banking projects is a plus.
- Self-motivated and possess strong leadership, communication, analytical, problem solving, organizing and project management skills.
- Professional qualifications in Agile and Scrum is an advantage.
- Candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as Application Development Manager.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.