Senior Asian Bond Credit Analyst - Asset Management - Chinese Conglomerate
- Competitive with bonus scheme, Above market
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A leading asset management is seeking an Asian Bond Credit Analyst to join their investment team based in Hong Kong. With self-owned AUM HKD 30 Billion, they are now actively expanding their portfolio under the leadership of Chief Investment Officer.
About its Parent Firm
Looking ahead 2018, the parent firm will continually insist on the strategic plan of “development of shipping services industrial cluster and investment platform for non-financial business”, and will attach the development of “One Belt and Road”, and expect to achieve leapfrog development. The parent company was selected as a constituent of Hang Seng Composite Index series and Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Index Series with effect from 5 March 2018.
With self-owned AUM HKD 30 Billion, thier Asset Management is now actively expanding their portfolio under the leadership of Chief Investment Officer.
- Assist fund managers on conducting credit analyses for fixed income issuers in Asia market
- Review credit quality changes of all credits invested by the investment team of the firm
- Provide credit opinion and market views to the CIO and investment team, and assist in managing fixed income portfolios or related fund administration works
- Build up the credit analyst team in order to identify issuers that offer good value by taking into account underlying fundamentals and market pricing
- Coordinate with internal parties, such as dealers, operations, marketing as well as other business team to execute investment strategies
- Prepare ad-hoc/periodic credit reports and materials of investor presentation
- Provide assistance to other related ad-hoc administrative works
- Minimum 4-5 years of extensive Buy/Sell-Side investment experience in Fixed Income
- Familiar with Fixed Income structured products, while knowledge of China USD Bonds would be an advantage
- University graduate with degree in Finance / Economics / related disciplines. MBA / CFA holders are well regarded
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Solid research and financial modeling and data processing skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin will be mandatory
This will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced fixed income investment professional with reward in very attractive basic salary and bonus.