Senior Associate- Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
·Reputable Regional Corporate Bank ·Focus in Hong Kong Corporates ·Competitive Remunerations
Our client, a reputable Regional Corporate Bank, is looking for a senior associate- Middle office with focus in local Corporates to provide sales and credit support to relationship managers.
- Prepare credit applications and proposals on new and renewal facilities for corporate customers
- Perform periodic credit rating review and risk assessment to ensure sound credit quality of the loan portfolio
- Conduct credit & financial analysis and provide recommendations to the management on the performance of loan portfolio
- Support Relationship Managers in all credit related matters and work closely with relevant parties to facilitate effective credit approval process
- Support account opening process; perform KYC and AML checks.
- Handle ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned by supervisors
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in relationship management and / or sales support gained from corporate banking environment.
- Knowledge in accounting, credit analysis and cash flow modeling.
- Sounds knowledge in AML and KYC compliance.
- Proficient in using PC and MS offices.
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)