Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager-RA-FS IA/ Crypto-HK
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
PwC Risk Assurance provides a wide range of services to help organisations solve business issues, identify and maximise opportunities. Our industry specialisation enables us to identify trends and customise solutions for each sector of interest. Working with our leading clients in the Financial Services Industry in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to a number of areas including Compliance, Internal Audit, IT services and emerging business areas such as Crypto services.
~To help pursue the firm’s strategy and work on new initiatives, candidates will have opportunities to assist in our crypto asset advisory business. People will work closely with different teams across all lines of services and focus on executing and delivering projects in the Corporate Governance and Internal Controls area for Initial Coin Offering (ICO) related projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting interviews with key stakeholders of the ICO projects to understand the underlying business initiatives
- Liaising with other line of services to deliver a one firm solution to our client
- Developing the governance guidelines and internal controls framework for ICO related projects - particularly focussing on token governance and underlying business model controls
- Undertaking business development activities to raise awareness of both the Firm internally and with external clients
In addition to the Crypto opportunities, candidates may also be able to work with the core Internal Audit team which provides services related to enhancing the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function. This requires an understanding of an organization's objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, employees, and shareholders. PwC Internal Audit professionals bring the right mix of internal audit experience, industry-specific knowledge and highly technical specialized skill sets into a clients internal audit function. Our approach provides flexibility with the right knowledge to deliver relevant and focused internal audit results. Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing and delivering the results of internal audit co-sourcing and / or outsourcing assignments for our client portfolio within financial services;
- Assisting our clients in identifying and assessing their processes and internal controls and recommending areas for improvement and optimisation;
- Conducting different types of consulting assignments such as enterprise risk management, compliance reviews and risk and controls related projects;
- Performing other internal control reviews for our clients, including ad-hoc reviews, regulatory sanctioned assessments etc.
- Supervising, coaching and developing individual team members in your assignments.
~The candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in related disciplines (Accounting / Finance / Business Administrations / Computer Science etc.)
- Good knowledge of crypto ecosystem, blockchain and other emerging areas e.g. Fintech / Regtech
- Understand the target operation model or a workflow of financial / banking institutions
- Acquires and applies commercial expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends, in particular around the emerging areas
- Relevant experience in Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance and Audit with a reputable international accounting firm or multi-national corporation;
- Practical experience in Asset Management / Banking and Capital Markets / Insurance is preferable
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English – and preferably also in Chinese;
You will be expected to take a consultant's approach to the projects whilst utilising our Firm’s methodology and tools to provide solutions to the client's business issues.