Senior Associate, Ascend Agency
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Assist the Senior Manager of Ascend Agency to drive transformation of agency business model to digitalization and advice-centric models from planning to implementation, including project governance and agency adoption
- Support project management and development to drive Ascend Agency's achievements
- Assist in developing the project timeframes, objectives and communications across stakeholders
- Execute and coordinate various project initiatives to deliver and promote Ascend Agency Strategy
- Involve in district engagement to develop successful Ascend Districts and foster targeted number of Ascend Advisor
- Perform robust statistical analysis, pattern recognition, innovative and forward-thinking ideas to ensure effective strategic planning
- Monitor project scope & schedule, resources control & allocation, logistics arrangement, cost & budgeting, quality output and risk factors etc.
- Communicate and work closely with respective business units and business owners to align project scopes and strategic initiatives
- Build strong working relationships with agency channel and related business units to enhance project implementation effectiveness and endorsement
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor or department head to meet operational and/ or other requirements
- You are required to obtain relevant licence if your job involves in regulated activities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial industry
- Strong understanding in project management and data analysis
- Good team player, self-initiative and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in computer technology, Microsoft Office and Social Media Usage
- Conversant in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.