Senior Associate, Finance (IFRS17)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supporting the Project Halley Finance Team to ensure to meet the IFRS 17 & 9 regulatory changes and testing Job Responsibilities
Support managers and senior managers in:
- Develop new IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 accounting logic and accounting posting rules with Group Office;
- Deliver IFRS 9 methodology development in review sessions to wider stakeholders;
- Assess data and system gap based on methodology documents;
- Joint create and review user requirements from IFRS17 Methodology documents with Group Office and internal stakeholders; and
- Develop UAT test cases based on UR requirements for in scope system;
- Execute UAT testing and resolve UAT findings;
- Develop financial closing processes for the implementation of IFRS17 and IFRS 9;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or other related degree
- At least 2 years experience in financial accounting reporting function, project/change team in insurance/banking industry, and/or audit working experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, and will be considered for a suitable position
- Knowledge in IFRS 17, IFRS 4 and IFRS 9 is an advantage
- Working knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Experience in financial system change roll out is an advantage
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basic and SQL is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and good team player
- Organised and discipline in meeting project schedules
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Experienced candidate would be considered as Assistant Finance Manager, Project Halley
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.