Senior Associate, Forensic Technology, Risk Consulting
KPMG China has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services. We worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 3,600 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyze financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
The nature of Forensic services has evolved to a technology led approach that pulls in disciplines from across audit, tax, and advisory functions. The advent and implementation of robotics process automation, machine learning, cognitive and the promise of artificial intelligence applied to risk management, compliance, monitoring, fraud investigations, and disputes and litigation has raised the bar in terms of agility, innovation, and customer-centricity. The ability to support clients with aggregated data analytics across platforms, unstructured and structured datasets, with meaningful correlation analysis that provide behavioral insights and highlight real-time risk and/or reduces manual review of traditional books and records is critical to the long-term success and sustainability of Forensic services.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of operational excellence in support of forensic technology services. Specific capabilities and experience should be heavily weighted towards computer / mobile forensics or eDiscovery or cyber fraud investigations. Core capabilities should be grounded in digital evidence recovery techniques and methodologies and forensically sound outcomes, reports, and results. Demonstrated leadership, ability to build technology-focused, consistently high-performing teams, and exceptional ability to identify, attract, and retain innovative and collaborative team members.
Core Capabilities & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in forensic technology services including but not limited to collection, preservation, electronic discovery, analysis of digital information from computer systems/ communication devices
- Knowledge of using one or more of these tools such as EnCase, NUIX, AXIOM and UFED
- Ability to work directly with different level in the client's organization
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline such as Information Science, Computer Science or Business with a computer programming component
- Market relevant forensic technology credentials such as EnCase Certified Examiner, AccessData Certified Examiner, NUIX Certified eDisvoery Specialist or SANGCFE /GCFA
- Resilience and a team player with strong work ethics
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI