Senior Associate, Mailing Services
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supervising the whole mailing team and the daily operation to ensure quality services Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor the whole mailing team and the daily operation to ensure quality services.
- Reallocate mailing resources from-time-to-time to support dynamic mailing services.
- Coordinate with various departments to provide additional / special mailing support.
- Handle enquiries from staff and agents.
- Review the mailing process from-time-to-time to streamline the procedures.
- Handle all mailing administrative works.
- Review and update mailing route from time-to-time to optimize the routing to streamline the document delivery and collection.
- Monitor the postage consumption and raise postage replenishment timely.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments / projects related to mailing services.
- Perform data analysis to management on mailing services.
- Supervise the subordinates by allocating tasks, arrange job rotation, monitoring and evaluating their performances.
- Work independently to obtain and consolidate quotations / tenders for cost estimation of mailing services and ad hoc jobs.
- Monitor vendors' performance on the outsourcing services such as mailing van services, courier services, enveloping services, photocopying services; and mail handling for document imaging service to ensure the vendor meeting the Company requirements and service level.
- Handle payment settlement and verify the usage with vendors and various departments.
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in banking or retirement fund administration
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- A self starter who can demonstrate flexible attitude
- Good PC skills in MS office
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.