See job description for details
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
- Collate relevant operation risk data sourced from the operational risk management system and related business and support units.
- Assist in compiling management reports for apprising senior management of the Bank's control environment through extracting data from the master data base maintained.
- Assist team leads in organising and facilitating committee meetings.
- Drive and participate in projects or working groups, in the development of dashboards, automated tools/systems, machine learning models for operational risk management.
- Monitor and follow-up with the BUs/SUs on timely completion of operational risk related tasks/processes including (R)CSAs, KRIs, unit operational risk profiles, risk events update, corrective actions, Post Implementation Review
- Participate and support regional initiatives
- Degree holder with at least 3 years working experience in banking and finance industry, preferably in Treasury & Markets
- Experience in operational risk management, auditing, compliance, or data privacy would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of retail banking operations, products and regulatory requirements
- Ability to design the controls and present the process in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills, problem solving capacities
- Excellent written & spoken English & Chinese
- Good attitude, strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.