Senior Associate, Product Strategy and Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support supervisor on product development, implementation, launch and maintenance to achieve business objectives. Responsibilities
- Support supervisor to prepare product materials (e.g. contract, brochure, launch pack, proposal, training materials) for product launch.
- Support supervisor to prepare user requirement co-workers during product development stage.
- Prepare test plan and conduct UAT for proposals system and review regression test results on each system release.
- Prepare channels' communication for product related matter.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- University graduate with working experience of 1 to 2 years.
- Working experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.