* Reputable Regional Bank * Growing Environment * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable regional bank, is looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager to support their private banking and wealth management business. This involves executing audit planning, fieldwork, reporting and issue tracking for work assigned in an efficient and effective manner within the group's approach.
- Supporting the head office in carrying out Continuous Risk Assessment and stakeholders' engagement for the Private Bank including attendance at committees, forums etc.
- Support the head office, where required in the development of the group's risk assessment and an appropriate audit plan for Private Banking. This also involves Continuous Risk Assessment of the Private Banking business, identification of new / emerging risks and the impact to the audit plan.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks relevant to the Private Banking
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Private Banking's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Establish and maintain the effective working relationships with the management of the Private Banking to keep abreast of business developments and to maintain regular dialogue with stakeholders on areas of concern and to help them improve their overall control environment.
- Lead by example on how to communicate audit-related matters and resolve any conflict between auditors and auditees during the course of an audit. Use networks and relationships to build engagement and achieve results.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years experience's in internal audit or business practitioners with core audit/ private banking skills and knowledge.
- Strong awareness and in depth understanding of the key risks in pre-implementation and Business-As-usual (BAU) controls and processes.
- Strong awareness and in deep understanding of the key risks involved in the audit of Private Banking including but not limited to CDD / AML, Tax, Operational, Trust, Private Bank products and regulatory.
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Audit and the business.
- Demonstrates ability to think objectively and "think outside the box" when analyzing issues and recommending / developing solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit to about 20% business travel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese