Senior Audit Manager - Financial Products - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
One of the largest regional regional bank is seeking a Senior Audit Manager experienced in financial products.
Your new company
One of the largest regional bank is currently seeking a Senior Audit Manager experienced in auditing for corporate banking financial products. This bank has established footprints across the region and has rapid growth across Asia and US.
Your new role
You will be reporting directly to the Team Head. As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and leading audit projects relating to front office financial products.
- This will include auditing for products such as loans, bonds, deposits, treasury, derivatives, wealth management, etc.
- You will also be identifying and developing strategies to improve the business process efficiency.
- As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be managing and communicating with stakeholders across different levels and the audit committee.
What you'll need to succeed
You are required to have
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit, preferably handled financial products audit projects or has very good knowledge in financial products.
- CPA qualification is mandatory for this position.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Mandarin is required.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary depending on your level of experiences with an attractive discretionary bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for you to grow your career with an expanding regional bank.
What you need to do now
If you qualify and are interested in this role or other Internal Audit opportunities, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Angeline.firstname.lastname@example.org