Senior Business Analyst
- HKD50000.00 - HKD60000.00 per month + Negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
A Top Tier International Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Business Analyst who is a subject matter expert on Loan IQ and knowledgeable in complex lending businesses ideally with exposures to project/ export fiances structures on an inital 6 months contract.
Our Client is operating the vendor system MISYS LOAN IQ under License. The long term aim is that the system will become our client's global strategic solution for administration of all Complex Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loans.
Loan IQ has already been implemented in London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Dusseldorf and Toronto. Further phases for these locations are underway and other businesses are under consideration for deployment in 2015 and ongoing including other APAC locations, Commercial Real Estate and the Middle East.
This role is responsible for providing expertise as a senior/ lead system analyst in commercial lending & financing, and preferably trade finance area as part of the project delivery in line with the agreed project deliverables of rolling out the Loan IQ system to service bilateral loans for the following countries: Hong Kong, China, Singapore, India, and also for implementing the following solutions as part of the roadmap for the Complex Loans space (Client Tax, LenderComm, ClearPar to Loan IQ integration, STP of notices, Loan IQ Portal)
Should have 8+ years of experience in a similar role and organization
Purpose of the Role
- Provide LoanIQ product knowledge and technical analysis
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for projects, enhancements and support activities.
- Establish strong client relationships with operations, accounting, risk and other business partners in order to better ascertain, analyse and gather their needs
- Suggest configuration changes to the system in order to meet business requirements
- Document and translate requirements into functional design for discussion with development team
- Liaise with development team members to ensure proper understanding of requirements and ensuring quality deliverables
- Provide assistance and support to junior members of the team
- Prepare & execute test cases/ scripts to support project testing life cycle
Additional Essential Experience
- Operational Knowledge of Loan IQ
- Knowledge of Complex Lending businesses ideally with exposure to project/export finance structures
- Elicit business requirements from business users (including accounting, operations, risk, treasury) and subject matter experts
- Ability together, model and document clear business and functional requirements/ specifications
- Very good working knowledge of Loan IQ configuration
- Define and implement accounting mapping for commercial lending activities
- Write functional specifications and work with development on implanting required enhancement/changes. Creation of test plans and test scripts
- Ability to present and discuss with the business and IT users any impact resulting from the project
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide overview and training for end-users
- Configuring the application to satisfy business requirements
- Has prior experience with Data Migration or Integration projects
- Project Lifecycle
- Process flow analysis Strong analytical skills and the ability to merge multiple existing workflows into one, standard flow
- Proven experience in delivering quality specifications that are well understood by both the business and development/ implementation team
- Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth specialisation in Loan IQ and the ability to make it work for complex loans
Additional Key Skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and experience of communicating complex ideas to senior management and key stakeholder as well as project team members
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with difficult and challenging situations ability to communicate with and manage both IT professionals and business units.
- Team plater with collaborate attitude, able to maintain high level of discipline within the given SDLC process
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Experience working in collaboration with teams from different areas of organization
- Efficient time management skills to handle challenging workload
- Proactive on taking leadership when needed, self-motivated, dynamic and result oriented.