Our client is hiring a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their Business Improvement Team. The objective of this role is to orchestra resources around the globe for the upcoming exciting projects. The firm is a globally listed company, with good presence in Europe and Australia, and HK is developed as the AP Headquarter.
- Implement process improvements and system deployments
- Present analysis and process reviews to stakeholder and project groups
- Develop requirements and produce high quality process flows
- Support the business to ensure readiness for change (e.g. UAT, Training, documentation etc.)
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with internal stakeholders to elicit requirements to ensure the business objectives and product vision is being delivered
- Manage workshops and meetings with business and technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in a business analyst or similar role, preferable with exposure to securities services (SFC 1,2,4,6,9)
- University degree holder in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, etc.
- Strong experience in preparing process and requirement documentation as well as technical/software development
- Proven track-record in multiple stakeholder management, confident in handling people from different nationalities as well as senior management and executives across all areas in the business
- Solid in dealing with multiple projects of work and effective prioritization
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Kate at 97109507.