Senior Business Analyst to drive Global Asset Management team of top tier banking client. This role will work with the IT manufacturing team to ensure that the asset management front-office systems provide the functionality, performance and stability necessary to meet the business objectives while conforming to all IT standards, policies and security requirements.
- Engage with key stakeholders to define project requirements
- Analyse business processes/ issues and define requirements for changes or new initiatives
- Define and document technology requirements
- Undertake testing through proof of concept and ensure that systems testing requirements are provided
- Oversee successful UAT testing and delivery of technology changes into production
- Extensive experience in the financial industry, particularly buy-side / asset management
- Have business analysis experience and knowledge of the asset management investment lifecycle
- Substantial knowledge of asset management front-office systems - preferably with Bloomberg AIM experience
Senior Business Analyst - 110K HKD P/M - 12M contract
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.