(Senior) Business Analyst, Life Claims (18-month Contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Handle/Assist in handling various parts of Life operation project, including workflow system development and claim system development.
- Work with team members and other departments to support various initiatives/ projects.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix
- Prepare user requirement ,UAT plan and perform testing; and
- Support UAT and troubleshoot software development problems.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in operation guidelines write-ups and updates
- Ensure quality outputs are delivered according to project timeline
- University graduate
- Candidates with Life Insurance experience/ LOMA qualification/ professional qualification in project management will be preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Insurance / Financial Service industry
- Good knowledge of PC, particularly proficient in MS Office tools
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical anal independent problem solving capability
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Analyst
We offer 5-day work, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.