Nakama has partnered with a global bank in their search for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team. The role as Senior Business Analyst is required to collaborate with Markets Treasury business stakeholders and product owners to work with the business and various IT teams to oversee the end to end delivery of new features.
The incumbent will take up dual responsibilities as Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager to ensure assigned projects are delivered with agreed timeline, scopes, quality and budget. The successful Senior Business Analyst will drive the successful delivery of multiple projects across various applications and deliver business feature in Agile manner.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. Bridge business users and IT teams to ensure business requirements well address business needs.
- Manage end to end delivery of projects/change initiatives in accordance with the Project Governance, Methodologies and Framework.
- Work closely with business users and IT team to drive user testing exercise includes UAT preparation such as test scenario, test plan and test cases.
- Develop and manage Project Management Plan (including scopes, timeline, resources, costs, risk and issues, interdependencies, assumptions etc.)
- Develop and manage project communication, change management and stakeholder engagement plans.
- 6+ years’ hands-on experience in business analysis with some project management exposure with knowledge of the front office activities and fixed income products.
- Good product knowledge on Fixed Income, e.g. cash bond, interest rates derivatives.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Fixed Income front to back flow is a plus.
- Sound knowledge in Fixed Income system platforms.
- Sound knowledge in Fixed Income Rates business and products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a must
- Proven track record in the hands-on end to end scoping, feasibility study, business analysis, QA & testing under multinational organizational environment.
- Ability to work independently in high pressured, timeline driven environment.
- PMP certification will be advantageous.