Senior Business Compliance Manager ( Business Risk and Control - Contact Center)
- To assist in conducting risk control checking, alert and report on regulatory irregularities and potential compliance risk
- Formulate, evaluate and roll-out the adequacy of control procedures, make recommendations for improvement and constantly monitor high risk areas
- Manage and enhance an effective compliance and control infrastructure, such as risk data analysis and feedback mechanism, thus to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of compliance work
- To compile management reports on risk management and compliance related areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor(s)
- Degree or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Law, or related discipline.
- Over 7 years of experience in Compliance or Audit works in Financial and Banking industries, with at least 3 years of experience related to call center or contact center.
- Able to handle multi-tasks independently and work under pressure
- Possess strong analytical skill and report writing skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written