Senior Business Implementation Manager - Broking Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Implementation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Leading the implementation of business plans and strategic initiatives by working in close conjunction with
individual functions within HSBC Broking Service, as well as wider stakeholders both within Retail Banking and Wealth Management as well as external parties.
- He or she manages the end to end implementation of dedicated strategic initiatives, and will also ensures that all policies, procedures and appropriate supporting tools are in place to support the business, with over all compliance of regulatory and internal control requirements.
- Identify and recommend improvements to operating models, procedures, processes, and practices to contribute to cost savings, revenue enhancement, and customer experience improvements
- Drive engagements with stakeholders to establish decision points, influence and negotiate towards mutual outcomes
- Track projects or risks or issues or dependencies, assess the impact on the end state realisation for projects and initiatives, while taking action to minimise impact by actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Work closely with subject matter experts when developing new controls and processes, to ensure such new controls are fit for purpose and are compliant with the relevant Group guidance and Global Standard requirements
- Ensure good project induction and orientation. This includes wider teams are fully aware and understands project context, structure or contents, stakeholder importance, and how that links to overall business strategy
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of products and process in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Strong business understanding of Retail Banking and Wealth Management or Brokerage objectives and operating approach as well as Group policies and standards
- Good understanding of the Functional Instruction Manual, and other external and internal policy related to Retail Banking and Wealth Management or Brokerage business
- Excellent project management skills with proven implementation, change management and benefits realization experience
- Excellent planning, organizing and commercial skills
- Extensive operations and process reengineering experiences
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and people management skills
- Strong analytical, presentation skills and ability to make key strategic decisions
- Strong oral and written communication skills, coupled with stakeholder management skills at the executive level
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEI9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited