Senior Business Risk Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of the Competency Centers team supporting PB APAC across Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, India and Australia.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Market Abuse framework, processes and controls for PB APAC.
- Maintaining oversight and governance of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Market Abuse risk and controls landscape.
- Challenging status quo and crafting the target operating model to manage Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Market Abuse risks.
- Exposure and engagement with various levels of partners across all 3 lines of defenses in driving framework, process, controls and platform improvements.
- Providing 1st line guidance to PB Front Office as the subject matter specialist on Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Market Abuse.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.