Senior Business Streamlining Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Streamlining Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead, manage and contribute to the business process reengineering projects
- Identify and successful implementation of business process improvement to contribute to cost savings, revenue enhancement and customer experience improvement
- Engage key stakeholders in measurement and reporting of business services metrics, including costs, turnaround time, quality on our most important processes or products
- Manage the reporting of project progress to Asia Pacific Retail Banking and Wealth Management streamlining board. Collaborate and coordinate global, regional and local teams across functional boundaries, ensuring all keys areas of risk, efficiency and effectiveness are covered and deliver successful end to end reengineering projects
- Be responsible for reviewing and defining business services metrics, including costs, turnaround time, quality on key processes or key products with country and global teams
- Service Delivery rates and recharges review to identify potential areas for reduction.
- Strong leadership and teamwork is required to lead and coordinate the global and country teams to ensure successful implementation of the end to end projects and all key areas are covered.
- Manage the implementation of related Business Services Functional Instruction Manual policies in the Region.
- Ensure standard guidelines and definitions are applied consistently in the Region
- Best practices sharing across Technology Service Asia Pacific in the Region
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience of the end to end processes relating to Retail Banking and Wealth Management will be an advantage
- A creative thinker who has a strong desire to challenge existing work practices and effect positive change to enable the bank to meet its strategic aims
- Evidence of successful execution of the changes or improvements in Retail Banking and Wealth Management processes or procedures
- Outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills with proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- Excellent analysis and problem solving capabilities applied with demonstrable impact in projects
- Strong track record of applying influencing skills to motivate and engage key stakeholders to effectively implement business process changes with measurable financial and qualitative benefits
- Experience and success in implementing change or improvements in cross functional projects
- Good knowledge and experience of Business Process Reengineering. Black belt Six Sigma or Scrum master training and qualification would be preferable
- Degree holder
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009V7A
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited