Our client is a top tier international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international funds. They are currently seeking a seasoned sales person to build up China institutional client space. The position can either be based in Hong Kong or Shanghai.
The role will be responsible for client relationship management with focus on Chinese sovereign wealth, Central banks, and insurance firm and state-owned enterprise financial institutions in China. The incumbent would be responsible for building and maintaining long term client relationships. The role will work closely with product specialists to promote new investment ideas and develop client relationship.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- University degree preferably within Business, Finance or Economics disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant institutional sales experience, preferably with China market experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and markets as well as a proven new business generator
- A self-starter who revels in building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin as they have to interact with Chinese clients.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org