Senior Commercial Manager – Securities Market
About the Role
Introduction to the team: The Corporates & FI solution team is a team part of the Business development team in charge of business development for Corporates, small Institutions and securities players. Within the team, you will be the securities champion for the Asia Pacific region, bringing securities expertise, support clients meetings and drive go-to-market initiatives.
Purpose of the role: We are looking for a person that is passionate about securities and that understands how new trends and recent shifts in market dynamics are shaping the future of the financial industry. Key Responsibilities:
What will make you successful?
- Be the champion of our securities markets in the region
- Drive go-to-market initiatives to expand the number of securities players in the region
- Be a communicator and thought leader in the securities space; engage in strategic discussions with our community and the market and represent SWIFT in industry events; ability to speak with credibility due to past work experience at industry events / working groups.
- Support Business development by bringing your expertise during clients meetings
- Identify and drive partners relationships
- Keep abreast with trends in the industry, share information with other divisions/departments and drive securities awareness across the company.
- Bring the market insights and feedback to help improve solutions for securities
- Internal training, provide capital markets training and explain SWIFT value proposition for internal staff.
- University Degree and minimum 7 years' experience in securities domain : asset managers, broker dealers, securities market infrastructures, funds (particularly in activities such as post-trade, settlement, matching, asset servicing, custody, asset management, investment banking or brokerage)
- Autonomous, driven, with strong ability to quickly adapt and respond to change
- Customer oriented and quality mindset - we continually strive to deliver true customer value
- Fluent in English (spoken and written); other languages are a plus.
- Communicate effectively complex and critical messages to a wide range of audiences
To learn the team better you may view some key team members LinkedIn profile:
Laetitia Moncarz - Hiring Manager - Head of Corp. & FI Sales and Business Innovation APAC at SWIFT
Simona Catanescu - Head of Capital Markets and Standards ASEAN at SWIFT
Kevin Wong - Head of North Asia at SWIFT
Zakir Hossain - Assigned Recruiter for this hire What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.