Senior Compliance Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client is a global life insurance and financial services company. They are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to assist the Director of Compliance to oversee the effective functioning of quality assurance and monitoring team in Hong Kong.
- Global Insurer
- Dynamic working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work closely with Director of Compliance to oversee the effective functioning of QA and Monitoring Team
- Supervise and monitor the performance of subordinates
- Oversee the completion of QA compliance reviews and regular monitoring exercise
- In-charge the planning of monitoring exercises in terms of the objective, scope, frequency, review program, issues reporting and rectification; and monitor the completion of monitoring exercises responsible by the team
- Complete regular reports and handle ad-hoc compliance tasks
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in relevant field, ideally gained in sizable insurance companies or financial institutions
- Degree holder in Legal, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply” button. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kumiko Lam at +852 2920 9125.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.