Our client is one of the prestigious Hedge Fund across Aisa. They are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to better facilitate their business. The company offers an attractive package, comprehensive career development to suitable candidates in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing of compliance and risk framework, policies and procedures
- Monitor daily compliance responsibilities including KYC/AML monitoring and perform appropriate follow-up actions
- Provide regulatory updates and compliance advice on business initiatives
- Liaise with regulators on handling licensing, inquiries and ongoing reporting requirements
- Perform compliance review and risk assessment to identify gaps and make recommendation
- Handle ad hoc projects and other tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years or above relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
- Knowledge of SFC regulations and solid experience in developing compliance framework and policies
- Self-motivated, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com.