(Senior) Computer Operator - Data Centre Operation - IT - Officer - 12 month contract
- The incumbent is required to perform 7x24 shift duties to provide data centre level-one support services in HKEX Data Centres. He/she is expected to:
- Perform and ensure smooth running of all aspects of datacentre level-one support services such as physical access, customers/vendors escorting, remote hand services, service desk support, cross-connects inspection and on-site support services in data centres.
- Carry out data centre monitoring, operational and administrative tasks, and exhibit quality activities and services within data centres in compliance with defined procedures, guidelines and service pledges.
- Participate in operational documentation.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Possess 2 years or above in technical support and operation in data centre field
- Familiar with computer hardware, data centre facilities, operational procedures, security practices and hosting/co-location services
- Customer focus with hands-on experience of support, analytic and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Undertake to perform 7x24 shift duties
- Candidates with less experience or qualifications may be considered for the position of computer operator.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.