Senior Consultant- Developer - Oracle-Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Oracle service line aims to provide professional services in ERP implementation, technology based business transformation and oracle cloud. Industries of comparative advantages includes tele communication, energy, manufacturing, construction and real estates. Work you'll do:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
- Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, Statistics or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in technology consulting environment;
- Programming experience in the following programming skills:
-Java or Groovy
-Oracle Forms, Workflow and Report
- Experience in using the following software:
-Version Control Tool such as Git
-Application Build Tool such as Gradle
-Reporting Tool such as Metabase
-SSH Client such as Putty
-SQL Developer such Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft SQL Server
- Good verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175913