Senior Consultant - Identity and Access Management - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Technology Risk team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address technology risks, and to ensure that early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive technology risk consulting services to a broad range of businesses.
Our team in Hong Kong is rapidly growing. Due to client demand, we are looking for talents to join our high performing team. At Deloitte we view technology risk as primarily a business challenge. It take not only advanced technologies to mitigate technology risk, but also strong threat awareness, sound analytics capabilities, and solid preparedness to mount an effective response to crises; on the other hand, dependable governance processes are required to support strong leadership keeping organizations focused on what really matters.
In view of this, we deliver to our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive technology risk programs, catering to all levels, from C-suite to technology operations. This broad reach enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining us, you can be part of the forces developing next-gen technology risk solutions. Work you'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Contribute to Identity and Access Management (IAM) engagements to design and implement target processes of users management
- Provide functional expertise to define IAM solutions that meet the needs of business and operations
- Responsible for analyzing and documenting business requirements, communicate and explain them effectively to all departments involved in the project
- Responsible for assessing the feasibility and identifying the best set-up and the necessary level of controls to minimize operational risk
- Responsible for delivering IAM projects from study to post-implementation support
- Build technical standards and policy for IAM
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- Work with internal teams to deliver complex engagements both locally and overseas
- Work closely with your team leaders and members on project delivery which includes but not restricted to research, analysis, advice and implementation
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology, Information Systems, Risk Management, or other related disciplines
- Certifications related to IAM product
- Professional qualification holder will be an advantage: ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO27K, PMP, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications
- Hands-on experience in installation, integration and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, and similar products in a client environment
- Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
- Experience with role mining, role based access control and access certification with IAM products
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the followings:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Experience architecting solutions in a multi-vendor cloud environment - IaaS and SaaS providers
- Ability to work well independently and be comfortable leading a team within client engagements
- Particular industry experience will be an advantage (e.g. banking and finance, aviation, transportation, property development, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong consultation and communication skills with highly proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN174706